 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8745
Re: Couple of Questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 25 Aug 2003 15:42:06 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry wrote:
Hey all,

Just a couple of questions with regards to the upcoming competition:

a)  We're scoring based on white and black blocks, and which side of the
playfeild the blocks are on.  Can someone confirm that blocks contained inside
of a robot still count?  What I mean to say, is that if you were to look at the
playfeild from above, blocks which lie within the [-shaped area that makes up
each side, are counted, regardless of wether or not they're within a mechanism?
Or must the robot expell all the bricks?

I asked Chris that same question a few days ago and the aswer is just as you
said. The bricks do not have to be expelled from the robot.

b)  Starting point is anywhere along the backwall?
Anywhere along the back or side walls on your half of the playfield