 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8683
Re: Ian Hendry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 22 Aug 2003 15:49:23 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Larry Pieniazek wrote:

'is a takeoff'??

Take off, eh!

Hosers.... all of ya!

Eh!

The whole Bob and Doug Mackenzie thing...

I was in the UP going to "da Tech" when it first came out, and a lot of the
Yoopers didn't *at all* get why it was funny. They (dey) all dressed and talked
like that (dat) already. Really!

Well, you need the 2-4 of Canadian and a pile of back bacon, and a Coleman...

And don't ferget the toques..

"How to get a mouse in a beer bottle..."

Hey, if those guys can get Max Von Sydow to star in their movie, they must have
something!!

THe part I like is the van, with brake lines cut, is whizzing out of control
down the West 5th access here in Hamilton, and the very next scene they're
flying thru the air off of some harbour docks with the CN tower in the
background.  Always appreciated that.

As well, where Bob is doing his 'Omega Man.. did ya see it?  It was a beauty,
eh!" was filmed at Fifty Point park in Winona :)

Dave K
-"They've been down half an hour?  No one can survive that long.  Not Houdini,
not nobody!" - Police Chief in 'Strange Brew"