 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8676
Re: Ian Hendry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 22 Aug 2003 15:06:27 GMT

"Kevin L. Clague" wrote:  I lurk here in rtltoronto because you folks have so much
fun!

Kevin

did your read this CALUM???

and I quote!

"...you folks have fun!"

that was a QUOTE from a guy who wants to be a Canadian. but sadly is not.

this means people see that we are a great bunch of guys... (insert towel comment) and
that these same people realize that even thought Steve H, and Bruce are mostly jealous
about my Lego-Gift (tm) (to build robots)  we are not actually mad at each other.

heck, bruce calls me often to ask for assistance.  I even had to call Steve once (long
distance)  to help him out of an RTL bind.

so stop telling me to be nice to bruce.

Chris