 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8649
Re: HEY ...Lucy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 21 Aug 2003 15:57:02 GMT

<snip>

bank the deposit.  with the bank you can get a few pennies interest.

:(

sorry.

--
Chris

Why do solar calculators have an off button?

Eh, I'll cut the cheque, but won't be none too happy about it.

ANyway, I have the abode and may start working on a 'bot this weekend

If yer lucky

Dave K
-who has made block sorters before--not as fast as Chris's, but, eh, whatreya
gonna do?