 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8638
8637  |  8639
Subject:
HEY ...Lucy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 21 Aug 2003 03:16:09 GMT

Bruce.

I went home, and had a very nice supper.  some garlic butter wrapped
chicken, breaded and baked.

with a side of steamed broccoli and cauliflower lightly covered in
grated cheddar cheese.

(in strong bad voice)

FYI to all the ladies... I can cook, and while my wife and daughter are
away, I AM A BACHELOR!!

oh, and allow me to use cheesy pick up line # 12.

as a licensed Pyrotechnician, I can guarantee you WILL see fireworks.

after hearing that my 80% was not good enough for you, I rebuilt the
conveyor.  its stronger, smaller, more efficient, and colour
co-ordinated.

using the same techniques we discussed I have a hopper and conveyor that
after many dumps of 8 to 10 bricks at a time, has not jammed yet.

to me that says 100%  I had bricks coming so fast, out the end of the
conveyor it looked like a skit from Lucille Ball in the candy factory.

hey DAVE. lets hear about your robot.... wadda ya going to use DCC??

Chris.