 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8650
Re: This type of thing is why I love LEGO....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 21 Aug 2003 16:47:28 GMT

Chris Magno wrote:

David Koudys wrote:

http://news.lugnet.com/space/?n=27298

Of course, there are many many other reasons, but it was Space Police and
Futuron that got me thru high school, and then it was my 20's where I picked up
the Technic again...

But the sheer 'wownwss' of those MOCs...  Just inspiring!

I thought I'd just bug you guys with it :)

Dave K

its working.....

and another thing.

Why does a space ship need so many antennae??

Hello?  It's not like it's a car, or even a BIG WHITE TRUCK.  You can
only really seat two in that thing.  Spaceships, especially big ones,
seat dozens or even hundreds.  And they ALL WANT DIFFERENT RADIO
STATIONS.  Jenny from Navigation is trying to get techno; the
engineering guys want pluto-retro.  You get it now?

Jeff E