 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8618
Re: This type of thing is why I love LEGO....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 20 Aug 2003 20:08:32 GMT

David Koudys wrote:

http://news.lugnet.com/space/?n=27298

Of course, there are many many other reasons, but it was Space Police and
Futuron that got me thru high school, and then it was my 20's where I picked up
the Technic again...

But the sheer 'wownwss' of those MOCs...  Just inspiring!

I thought I'd just bug you guys with it :)

Dave K

its working.....

and another thing.

Why does a space ship need so many antennae??

--
Chris

Why do solar calculators have an off button?