 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8638
    HEY ...Lucy —Chris Magno
    Bruce. I went home, and had a very nice supper. some garlic butter wrapped chicken, breaded and baked. with a side of steamed broccoli and cauliflower lightly covered in grated cheddar cheese. (in strong bad voice) FYI to all the ladies... I can (...) (21 years ago, 21-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: HEY ...Lucy —David Koudys
   In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno wrote: <snip> (...) So I get two letters last night... one from hydro, the other from the gas company. Do these people like outrageously expensive deposits? Dave K (21 years ago, 21-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: HEY ...Lucy —Chris Magno
   (...) welcome to home ownership. :( if the previous owners were ... ummmm.... remiss in paying the bills, then their is a good chance that utilities will ask for a "security deposit" they can legally ask for "..... a reasonable amount" end QUOTE!!! (...) (21 years ago, 21-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: HEY ...Lucy —David Koudys
     In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno wrote: <snip> (...) Eh, I'll cut the cheque, but won't be none too happy about it. ANyway, I have the abode and may start working on a 'bot this weekend If yer lucky Dave K -who has made block sorters (...) (21 years ago, 21-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: HEY ...Lucy —David Laswell
   (...) I don't know how the laws differ between the US and Canada, but here (at least in Michigan) the home is considered to accrue the bills if they aren't paid. What this means is that if you buy a house and the previous owners left unpaid (...) (21 years ago, 21-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)