 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8501
  Re: New York's Mayor....

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Ka-On Lee wrote: <snip> (...) <snip> I tool my telescope out last night and viewed Mars and the Moon. The Milky Way could be seen easily in Hamiltyon--first time I've seen it in Hamilton. I got B5 s3 from AMazon on (...) (21 years ago, 15-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: New York's Mayor....

(...) I never really understood the point of buying new-release DVDs from online stores. I was able to preorder B5.3 from my local Sam Goody and pick it up Tuesday for the preorder special of USD80 (reg USD100), and I didn't have to pay a dime for (...) (21 years ago, 15-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: New York's Mayor....

(...) I think that I got it for 74.95US becaue I preordered--have to verify. It was more for convenience than saving money. "Oh look, B5 in my mailbox! Sweet!" (...) Totally agreed. I taped B5 when it originally aired on TV and still have all the (...) (21 years ago, 15-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: New York's Mayor....

(...) They still have it listed for that price, so yeah, you probably did. However, to get free shipping, you have to be willing to wait another 3-5 days for delivery, so I doubt I would have saved any money on that deal, and I wouldn't have gotten (...) (21 years ago, 17-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)