 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8007
  Re: What kind of events do Ontario LEGO builders want? (WAS Re: [rtlToronto] Roadshow 2003 Toronto)

(...) For the record, it's always held on the first full weekend of November. As well, it's not just a show for geeky adult men with hobbies. The quilting exhibit has become large over the last few years... great for wives that quilt or sew. There's (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on)

  Re: What kind of events do Ontario LEGO builders want? (Snow Brick TM)

(...) I do like the fact that the show is free to participants! (For me that would be a draw to the event and to take-part) (...) I'm suer All of rtlToronto could show up en mass to the show if the group got organized...i'd make the effort if there (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on)

  Re: What kind of events do Ontario LEGO builders want? (Snow Brick TM)

(...) Hello Richard, Thanks for your comments! (...) Yes, I hoped that would help for people to know that. The show itself (apart from what we will contribute) is fun. And of course, there's always time to step away from the booth to wander the show (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on)