 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7914
  Re: DCC party?

(...) It's very nice. John gave me a ride to the dealership tonight and I took delivery of a brand new 2003 Accord LX-G. So far it's easy to drive, has all the power I'd want out of it, and is nicely built. Major highlights were: Honda's quality (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: DCC party?

(...) I thought the new Toyota line up was anything *but* boring. It's certainly reflected in the atmosphere in the commercials, dealerships, and when you sit in the vehicle. The new Corolla/Camry are aimed at a younger crowd. I think you should (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: DCC party?

(...) The new Corolla I like the shape of. Agreed, very youthful. But it's too small. The Camry on the other hand, ugh. It looks like a Buick. I sat in one and i found it to be rather bland. It won the "2002 Women's Automotive Good House Keeping (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: DCC party?

(...) (URL) (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: DCC party?

(...) Chris, you have far too much time on your hands. Go sell some fireworks or something. As for Hondas-- My first car was the classic '79 Honda Civic hatchback. Cost me 1 dollar to make it all 'official' like. Was in the family for 3 years but I (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)