 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7779
Re: old Clark Forklift -- O.T.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 27 Jun 2003 14:20:28 GMT

this is what I love about rtl...

all the lego info you need AND help with lots of other stuff, like
hydraulics, and entertainment. (rob ramming a crate of glass with a
forklift.)

Chris
don't do what johnny don't does (or is that dose)