 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7749
Re: old Clark Forklift -- O.T.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 26 Jun 2003 14:56:28 GMT

Chris Magno wrote:

anyone hear have any working knowledge about clark forklifts??

I just got one in the shop and I have no idea about it.

Cool, can I come visit?

Derek

ps. I know nothing about forklifts.