 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7751
Re: old Clark Forklift -- O.T.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 26 Jun 2003 15:32:46 GMT

anyone hear have any working knowledge about forklifts??

I've only had experience with model 8248.

Jeff VW

I just got one in the shop and I have no idea about it.

its OLD.  its powered by Propane, I can NOT find a model number after a
quick once through.  it has  a 4 Cylinder motor (i counted the spark
plugs)

after some trial and error, i found it to have 1 reverse and 1 forward
gear, as well as a "high" and "low" gear.

where might I find a model number,  what kind of maintenance dose this
thing need?  what position should I leave the "forks" in over night.  (i
remember one someone telling me that all hydraulics need to be fully
open??? at the end of the day.)

Chris
".. I wonder what this lever is for. (S-L-A-M) heh, heh, cool"  - me