 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7716
  Re: What I'm going to bring to the zoo

(...) F.Y.A.T.H.Y.C.I.O. (...) BULL!!!!! if you train heads cant spare me a 2' square space for my hill climber then you're just going to have to have to do a train show somewhere else. this ain't survivor. you'll learn to share the table space OR (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: What I'm going to bring to the zoo

(...) This reminds me. I came up with the acronym "SETLLA" at NPE which stands for "Side Entry That Looks Like Ass". Everyone that had a side entry LOOKED LIKE ASS. Except us. Well, and Neureder. I'm tired. Iain (21 years ago, 25-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: What I'm going to bring to the zoo

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno wrote: <snip> (...) Dave is in almost complete lock-down 'mope' mode. Besides work, which is outrageously busy for the summer rollout (in which we visit all the branches across Canada to say "Hi!" and patch (...) (21 years ago, 25-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)