 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7644
Re: Why I love TLC (and S&H)...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 03:12:02 GMT

Some people just don't wait to get 'em cheap at retail plus save $10 coupon. It
is always rush, rush, rush.

Hey, some people go to bar 'n grills on Tuesday 'cause it's cheap wings night...

My job pays me well enuf to buy wings when and if I want wings...

Some of us still go Tuesdays.  I'm with Steve.  I'd wait for the retail plus $10
off. ($10 off?@$3!  Where?)

Calum "I can't believe an Altima costs $26298+Freight+PDI" Tsang

I wasn't condemning not going on Tuesdays...

I happen to like cheap wings by the bucket...

But *if* I had to choose, say, buying the backhoe today or say, waiting 2-3
weeks 'cause it might be cheaper--eh, I have money today that's earmarked for
LEGO purchases.  I could go out and blow it all on booze, but today I buy the
backhoe, and maybe tomorrow the rover--oh wait, I already did and now my credit
card's singing the 'you're so broke' song...

Maybe it'll have to be Tuesday cheap wing night for the rest of the year for me
:)

The interesting news is that I'm not flying to Sault Ste Marie anymore--one of
my fellow IS guys wants to do that leg.  Maybe if I can get the Friday branch
done at another time I can get to Brickfest...  We shall see...

Dave K
-drowning my sorrows with LEGO.