 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7635
Re: Why I love TLC (and S&H)...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 00:47:33 GMT

So I order it, when, Wednesday?

Come home today and, lo and behold, one Backhoe :)

So no time to talk... building...

No interrupting!!!

Dave K

Some people just don't wait to get 'em cheap at retail plus save $10 coupon. It
is always rush, rush, rush.

Steve M.