 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7637
Re: Why I love TLC (and S&H)...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 02:00:49 GMT

So I order it, when, Wednesday?

Come home today and, lo and behold, one Backhoe :)

So no time to talk... building...

No interrupting!!!

Dave K

Done!

Probably didn't set a record or anything....

Here's what's wrong with the set...

Nothing!!!

Wow!  Colour me impressed and shake the LEGO outta me!

This set was almost as much fun as the Space Shuttle!

It's a keeper (as in I'll probably won't take it apart, like the Space
Shuttle...)

Anyway, took pics and maybe have 'em up soon...

Dave K