 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7638
Re: Why I love TLC (and S&H)...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 02:02:59 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Steve Moldovanu wrote:
So I order it, when, Wednesday?

Come home today and, lo and behold, one Backhoe :)

So no time to talk... building...

No interrupting!!!

Dave K

Some people just don't wait to get 'em cheap at retail plus save $10 coupon. It
is always rush, rush, rush.

Steve M.

Hey, some people go to bar 'n grills on Tuesday 'cause it's cheap wings night...

My job pays me well enuf to buy wings when and if I want wings...

:)