 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7562
Re: BrickFest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 16:28:03 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Benjamin Medinets wrote:

What the F~~~.  Sorry I don't like to cuss on a public forum.

Then don't.

The key words are IIRC and may.  To me, those sound like
words that aren't sure about the entire situation.  I'm only going on what I
heard from before.  I didn't know.

Then if you don't know, why reply with an answer?  The great Soccer Mom car
seats 7.  The car I intend to take seats 3-4.

Unless you're driving yourself with your own car and have seats to offer OR you
definitively know, what was really gained here?

Calum