 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7560
Re: BrickFest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 03:07:56 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Benjamin Medinets wrote:

IIRC, Calum may be taking the soccor mom vehicle if there is a necessity.  I
think Jeff

Thanks for speaking for me, Ben.

What the F~~~.  Sorry I don't like to cuss on a public forum.  My intent was not
to speak for you.  The key words are IIRC and may.  To me, those sound like
words that aren't sure about the entire situation.  I'm only going on what I
heard from before.  I didn't know.  If you thought that I was speaking
on your behalf.  I humbly apologize.

I will not be taking the minivan this year.

Fine.  Thanks for clearing this up.

Greg, mail me and JeffVW privately.

I guess this is why keeping me up to date on things on a more regular basis
on club matters.  Just because I live over an hour a way doesn't mean I
won't come.  Anyways, I can't come to dinner this month because I have to work
in Buffalo.  I was hoping that they would let us off on Friday night, but to no
avail.

Ben