 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7558
Re: BrickFest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 10 Jun 2003 17:49:38 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Benjamin Medinets wrote:

As far as transportation, Jeff VW is again taking his SUV, and IIRC, Calum
may be taking the soccor mom vehicle if there is a necessity.  I think Jeff
has the costs of the hotel, and I'm sure he'll get with you with the
estimated costs of staying in the American Capitol... they ain't cheap,
either....

Jeff VW is taking his SUBaru :)

Greg lives in Hamiliton

Calum did you want Greg or Dave to contact us privately...

Jeff VW

Thanks for speaking for me, Ben.

I will not be taking the minivan this year.

Greg, mail me and JeffVW privately.

Calum