 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7563
Re: Rob is loved wherever he goes...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 16:35:13 GMT

Ok, here is the story. A while ago I mentioned to Mario that I will be in
Europe this summer. I thought it would be cool to attend a Legofest in Italy
during that time, just like Mario was at our competition last summer. I
would love to meet some of the Italian builders and see their creations. So
he posted a message in their lug to see if anyone would be around in August.
Unfortunately August is like national vacation month in Italy, so it may not
work out.
Rob

(I'm still wondering what you were doing reading itlug if you can't read
italian!)

"David Koudys" <dkoudys@redeemer.on.ca> wrote in message
I can't read Italian...

http://news.lugnet.com/loc/it/?n=13188

But Rob's name was mentioned, and I thought I'd post and say "Wow!  That's
pretty neat!"

I think they're talking about the great 'bots that Rob's been building...

Dave K

<http://sparky.i989.net/
<http://sparky.i989.net/image1b.jpg>>¬
[Sparky's Space]--Where {Sparky} has his {Space}...