 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7566
Re: Rob is loved wherever he goes...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 21:01:47 GMT

(I'm still wondering what you were doing reading itlug if you can't read
italian!)

see, this is the thing with our beloved Dave K. he reads ALL the
groups.  The only other people who do this are lar ++  and Lugnet
founder Todd.

don't ask me WHY, he just dose. I found this out in an odd way, when I
had posted a test message in OFF.TOPIC.TEST.TEST.TEST and don't you know
who was lurking there.... yep, Dave.

so that's his story.

Chris

*if* you use a web browser to read Lugnet...

put:

http://news.lugnet.com/?n=*,-100&v=c

in the address field.

Make sure you have no filters on, either...

And guess what?  you get the last 100 posts to Lugnet, no matter which
newsgroup.

That way, you can skim thru all the messages...

THat's the way I do it.

Though I also have bookmarked--

http://news.lugnet.com/org/ca/rtltoronto/?n=*,-100&v=c
(the first in my bookmark list...)

http://news.lugnet.com/trains/?n=*,-100&v=c
(for the train lover in me...)

http://news.lugnet.com/off-topic/debate/?n=*,-100&v=c
(for no reason in particular...)

Then all my other LEGO but not Lugnet related links...

Dave K