 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7419
Re: I know Kung Fu!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 22 May 2003 03:10:05 GMT

"Bob Fay" <rgfay@earthlink.net> wrote in message

PS:  http://members.rogers.com/hussduck/sledgehammer.mpg  <-- Jump2 • music
video.  :)

Nice work, Iain.

I think you mean, nice work, HUSS Machinenfabrik...  ;)

It is just my way of saying thank you.  Last weekend Roman and I got to ride
with the team from HUSS including the CEO Wolfgang Richter and he even took
us underneeth the ride while it was operating into the hydraulic room and to
see the control system.  I have never seen so many racks of PLC cabinets.
There are 18 hydraulic pumps feeding one absolutely massive resivoir;  the
accumulators (which store equivelant of 9 MW / 11250 HP) for doing the jump
are inside the tower and we could not quite see them.  Good times though.
Friday evening from 6-8pm he and I were 2 of 48 people in the park.  :)

LEGOLAND could theme Jump2 to Technic without too much difficulty methinks!
If they can buy 10 Robocoaster surely this machine is not out of the
question...

...and I keep thinking how very much I would love for someone with
incredible tallent like Jennifer or Ross to have a break from cranes and
trucks and build a model of this machine.  :)

    Iain