 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7404
7403  |  7405
Subject:
Looking for OS suggestions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 16 May 2003 11:15:48 GMT

I have recently obtained a PII 233 notebook with a 6GB drive I planned
to use with the RIS 1.5 I just got used <shame><guilt>and still haven't
opened </guilt></shame>.

Any recomendation on the OS to install if this is to be my "Lego
Deveopment Platform"?  Still don't know what I will settle on, but I'll
want to be able to use the Lego software for my son at least to keep it
simple.

In this vein, I have heard that the 2.0 version of firmware/software has
many improvements over 1.5  Can this be done, and how does one obtain it?

TIA-
-Rob A>