 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7102
  Re: What are people doing for train5?

(...) I tried a couple of scales, but I since the clearance over the track is so high, I went for this one, since it doesn't look too out-of-sorts. I was aiming for a liver-and-tan colour scheme, which works fine in Real Life, but rendered a little (...) (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: What are people doing for train5?

Hey Guys, and Chris :) * Dave Has sent me his tentitive layout for 4.5, I-ve update the layout to reflect this: (URL) am starting to have some concerns about the placement of the Dam... Where is all of the water comming from? Jeff VW * I have not (...) (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: What are people doing for train5?

(...) Not just that, what little space we had to stand in the middle has gotten smaller. I would really prefer not to have that extra module in the middle. It also breaks the rule of nothing being more then a modules reach away. I like the train (...) (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: What are people doing for train5?

(...) That's actually been a real PITA for me-the EluraCar spec. Everything looks too tall because of it. Because this is a siding, I'm not going much beyond 10-12 bricks tall to maintain the proper aspect ratio. I'm also going to borrow a Sony (...) (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: What are people doing for train5?

(...) The only reason for the add'l module in the middle is to accomodate the fire station. I can't think of where else to put it. It's 2 road plates deep. But if we nix the firestation, that won't be too big a problem either. Dave K (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: What are people doing for train5?

(...) While I agree in principle, I'd point out that, because of the way we did the tables last time, there *was* a table in that space, where the added module just showed up. Jeff E (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)