 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6967
    Re: Brickfest Pipe Racers —Chris Magno
    (...) Rob, Jeff E, and Derek have shown me that many of our games do not need the RCX. and to have a challenge that has your robot play a token beep to force inclusion of the RCX is lame. If Calum is so gung ho about pipe racers, AND needed the RCX (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Brickfest Pipe Racers —Jeff Elliott
      (...) Two words: "Sound. Element." Keep trying... I can't wait to watch all the little RCX entries fall off the pipe because the extra beep-monitoring task slows the processor down too much ;) Jeff E (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Brickfest Pipe Racers —Calum Tsang
   (...) Well, I guess thats true. We've always maintained that we want to keep design challenges from being restricted to certain solutions or tilted in such a way you can't solve in multiple approaches. So 90 deg pipe racers alone is a valid contest, (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)