 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 694
Re: train1 Poster Now Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 17 Apr 2001 05:31:28 GMT

Print up a few copies and poster your office, school, dorm room, community
center, church hall, coffee machine, water cooler, whereever you might catch
like minded individuals.

Hi, Calum

Poster looks good! I won't bother printing any out - don't think too many
people around here will be in Canada at the time 8?) Will there be (high
quality) printed copies available at the show? I wouldn't mind grabbing one as
a souvenir!

ROSCO