 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 697
Re: train1 Poster Now Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 13:21:20 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry writes:
That looks *so* fantastic, and it prints beautifully. Thanks for taking the
time to make the poster for us, Calum!

   Iain

I'm with Iain on this one.  The poster is great!  I have it hanging on the
side of my cubicle so everyone walking by can see it.  Now people keep
coming in and asking about the show.  Could be very good.

Stay safe

Dave