 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 695
694  |  696
Subject:
Train1 buildings, etc.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 17 Apr 2001 20:17:35 GMT

Hey folks,

I've got a small number of buildings in my 'currently built' collection
which might be good for a downtown somewhere.  However, they're built
to my own idea of scale, which is a bit bigger than 'Town' scale.

Calum - I think you go with 5 brick or 6 brick storeys, right?

My buildings vary between 7 and 9 brick storeys, depending on whether
they're houses or commercial.  That'll look a bit funny next to a
Town-scale building.  So:  should I scrap 'em & build something else,
or does someone have a town area where they'll fit in?  Here are
some snaps of them:

Apt. Building
and
et al.

House

Library / Art Gallery / Municipal Offices (Yellow building)

Problem is, I'm working on a wilderness area, or an industrial area,
or both, and they don't really fit in.

Any potential adopters?  I'll probably do the industrial area to
'Town' scale - if Calum would like to give me some pointers as
to what that is, exactly.

More sweatshops!  Yay!

Jeff