 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 693
Re: battlebirck.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 17 Apr 2001 03:46:46 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:
pure destruction in ABS!!!!

All, lego, all robots, all the time!!!

how far away is Albany NY????

About a 2.5 hour drive or so, depends on border • traffic.  Sometimes it can
be as fast as 90 minutes, or as long as four hours.

Actually, I'm wrong.  I'm thinking of Amherst.  Starts • with A, is in new
york, but....big difference.

Calum

Sorry to interupt,

Since I live in Amherst and I used to live in Albany I
will say BIG difference between the 2 places...

Amherst is a suburb of Buffalo
Albany is the Capitol of NY State and is 4.5-5 hours
East of Amherst/Buffalo
(right on the way to Massachusetts)

                      John