 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6882
  All fingers still attached!

So after finding out that when they say 1x2, they really mean 1/8 to 1/4 bigger than 3/4ths of an inch... Thank goodness there are table saws that can hone the 1x2's down to true .75 of an inch After all this sawdust generating, i hnow have 6 done (...) (21 years ago, 30-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Who needs fingers when you have legs, was Re: All fingers still attached!

(...) Ack! All of mine are done with 1x2" as they are, similar to JeffE's, while I think Derek's are done like that. (...) We just finished literally minutes ago a similar exercise-we built four sets of double module legs using Derek Raycraft-Derek, (...) (21 years ago, 30-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Who needs fingers when you have legs, was Re: All fingers still attached!

(...) I would like to point out that the spec. you keep touting says the dimensions of the 1x2 are 3/4" x 1 5/8". Your's were 3/4 by 1 1/2". Now who's Modules are not to spec. :-) Derek (21 years ago, 31-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Who needs fingers when you have legs, was Re: All fingers still attached!

(...) I just noticed-- how do those legs collapse? or are the 'Raycraft Spec (tm) two module legs support stand' not collapsible? Just wondering.... Dave K -who may or may not have time this particular weekend to get into a woodshop, but really (...) (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Who needs fingers when you have legs, was Re: All fingers still attached!

(...) They are collapsible in the sense that you can take them apart. I just found my old power screw driver and amazingly enough it still took a charge. It must be an American model though because it doesn't have Roberson bits. Need the red handled (...) (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)