 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6865
  Hi. My Name's Dave...

And I'm an e-bayholic... Well, no. Not really... But I did win 7 lots on e-bay recently. The largest being a big box o' LEGO! So I get this box a weekish back, and it just sorta sat there whilst I worked late hours, played Diablo II and chatted with (...) (22 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Hi. My Name's Dave...

(...) Funny thing is I have loads of top rails (in white and blue) and non of the other bits, but as I'm primarily a technic builder I just use them as beams. :-) Steve (22 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Hi. My Name's Dave...

(...) How do you dry the pieces afterword?? Now that I have a functioning sink I could theoretically wash LEGO, should the need arise. Iain (Who's building now has SANS SERIFFED MIXED CASE FONT GIANT LETTERING ON IT!!!!!) (22 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Hi. My Name's Dave...

(...) I've washed a few lots of garage sale lego in my Mom's washing machine. Just dump the pieces in a pillow case and tie off the end. Use a little light detergent if the pieces are really dirty and use the gentle cycle. For the initial drying I (...) (22 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Hi. My Name's Dave...

(...) The specifics-- I look thru any non-new sets and lots that I purchased, looking for electric parts, and other things that might not do so well with water. THen I take the entire kit-'n-kaboodle and throw 'em in the sink, with a little dish (...) (22 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Hi. My Name's Dave...

(...) join the club...actually my purchases have gone down a whole LOT!! :) My feedback rating is almost at 200 (with at almost 225 positive responses). (...) Nice. I might get into this kind of acquisition down the road, but right now I am (...) (22 years ago, 29-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)