 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6801
Re: rtlToronto: Lego Sorting Survey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 23 Mar 2003 08:12:20 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:

At dinner tonight, Jeremy asked where to get bins to sort with, and Chris
suggested everyone in the group list how they sort.

Actually Calum, what I said was:

We should do a visual sorting roll call.   I think that WAY easier to
understand that saying " I use craptastic 2003-A~e  Sara Sort System."
your turn

Uh, you never said visual.  But alas, since you must taunt me, here you go:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/people/tsangc/nglcl/sorting.jpg

These are a small subset of my collection.

4107/3033 Tub for bulk bricks
Plano Boxes for unique pieces
NesTierOK stackable bins for plates, unique colours (green, tan, grey)

Calum