 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6794
rtlToronto: Lego Sorting Survey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 22 Mar 2003 07:58:12 GMT

At dinner tonight, Jeremy asked where to get bins to sort with, and Chris
suggested everyone in the group list how they sort.

So:

Plano Box Small Model 3600 (Walmart ~$4):
Mindstorms: Axles
Mindstorms: Beams
Town: Minifigure Accessories
Town: 1x1 Rounds, Lights

Plano Box Large Model 5324 (Walmart ~$6):
Mindstorms: Motors, Sensors, Rounded Beams
Mindstorms: Gears, Bushings, Pins
Normal Slopes
Inverted Slopes
Town: Car Doors, Steering Wheels, Windshields

4107/3033 Buckets:
1xN Bricks, Basic Colours
2XN Bricks, Basic Colours
Unsorted Items

NesTierOK Stackable Bins (Nortel TechOps Dept):
Green Bricks
Grey Bricks
Tan Bricks
Space: Wings