 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6709
6708  |  6710
Subject:
I'm going to sleep well tonight...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 14 Mar 2003 15:27:25 GMT

*yawn*

*scratch*

Yeah, I think I'll go to bed after Letterman and just sleep the sleep of a
very content and unpressured person.

Dream of all the wonderful 'bots I have made, that performed smoothly and
wonderfully...

And basically sit out on this competition.

I will be supportive, I will be helpful, and I will get to visit with everyone!

Hope y'all get a good nights sleep tonight!

Dave K