 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6713
Re: I'm going to sleep well tonight...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 14 Mar 2003 22:11:15 GMT

YEP...

I'm going to win this.

looks like it'll be Bruce, Calum, and Jeff E's meri-go-round bot.

maybe Steve H will show UP.. but i wont count on it till I see his
robot.

Yep, if Calum is my competition then I've got this all wrapped....

I'm sure Bruce will show up tomorrow with nothing claiming that his cat
ate it or some such.

Chris

Why do solar calculators have an off button?