 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6710
Re: I'm going to sleep well tonight...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 14 Mar 2003 16:32:37 GMT

And basically sit out on this competition.

HA!!

I know why you don't have a ROBOT, cause you cant do it!

I WIN!!!!

HEY WORLD!!!  I once again BEAT out DAVE in a robot game.

Hey, DAVE.  your robots don't exist!!!!

(sure it don't have the same ring to it.. but its all i can figure out)

so sleep well, and dream of your 50% entry success rate.  just be aware that I will
also sleep well, 'cause my robot was built 4 days ago.  its super cool, simple and
elegant. and only uses 7 tasks and 3 watchers.

man the subroutines that check for various conditions......