 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 67
    Re: finally —Iain Hendry
   "David Koudys" <dkoudys@idirect.com> wrote in message news:G2v5rq.437@lugnet.com... (...) Would you be at all unhappy if we all showed up with robots utilizing your lovely lifting mechanism, which you so plesantly provided a 3D rendering of? :) Iain (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: finally —David Koudys
     (...) I am a huge propnent of Calum's idea of 'borrowing other ideas'. When you see my next 'bot, you will see how much I followed this motto. Oh I have plans... muhahahaha! (says Dave whilst rubbing his hands together in a not unlike sinister (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

         Re: finally —Rob Stehlik
     (...) Dave wrote: (...) Yeah, I suppose borrowing/stealing ideas is cool, but creativity/ingenuity will always be much cooler! Rob (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

         Re: finally —Iain Hendry
     "Rob Stehlik" <robbby31@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:G2wG12.6IA@lugnet.com... (...) I was just joking. ;) Iain (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

         Re: finally —David Koudys
     (...) Here's the good bit about LEGO bricks. It's that you take all these great ideas and meld them together into your own creation. For example, there was rampbot at Guelph. And then how many at the next rtlToronto? Yet they were different from the (...) (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: finally —Chris Magno
   I'm going to have to agree with Rob on this one. What fun will it be if we all showed up with a stacker based on David's, bot??? what can we learn? I can only say this again, and again, I like the games 'cause I get the chance to learn how other (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: finally —Calum Tsang
   (...) We learn how to put things together better. Taking working concepts and integrating them together is a big development task alone. A good example is the day I came by to see your paddle sorter and summarily used it on our robots along with a (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)