 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6689
6688  |  6690
Subject:
I got this NAILED
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 17:51:02 GMT

HA!

don't even bother showing up guys.

it took a few hours, BUT i have the software nailed.

I now have a bot, that can drive to the box, and through a neat sensor
arrangement know when i am climbing AND at the top.

so if you are silly enough to use TIME to climb the box your done for.

ALSO having a look at the play field and where the box sits in it... I
have to say that the hill is tiny compared to the rest of the board.
I'd be surprised if dave's robot can even FIND the box.

just so you know, I've measured the playfeid, and the ID of the board is
94 1/2"

to put a 24" box in the center of that you have to leave 35 1/4" from
the wall to the hill.  Which when I pull out my handy tape measure means
you have to drive for 49 1/2" before you lot even get to the hill.

your all doomed to me winning this and mocking you!!

Ivan, put down your 5 pneumatic pistons and just give up now.
Dave, go back to working on colour coordinating LOR's dress.
Derek, don't you have a star wars ship to build....
Calum... go play with a mini fig.
Bruce....  you don't stand a chance against "da climber"

I called the library and they are happy to have us.  they do not have
stanchions, and we do not have access to Iain's.

Dose anyone work at a BANK that we may borrow those???

Chris

Why do solar calculators have an off button?