 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6692
Re: I got this NAILED
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 18:37:19 GMT

Now we have some good rtlToronto taunting going on...

E-YUP

K, I'll start tonite--won't guarantee anything but judging by my record
(always riding on my laurels am I ;) )

HA!! how many games have you (and bruce for that matter) shown up with
NOTHING!!!!

now compare that to my record. i have ALWAYS had a robot. and not only
have i had to enter and compete with a robot; But I have to baby-sit
you  unruly lot and cajole you into getting off your backside and use
what little skill you have to make a lame attempt at a robot.

, I'll probably show up with something
that'll do the job, do it well, and kick yer heinie!

so in "Dave-Land" (tm)  what's it like?  you always have a good and
working robot.  welcome to rtlToronto.. the place where dave might or
might not have a robot.

also when you lose, try not to blame it on lack of sleep....

So taunt away...

LOR dies tonight!

dies or gets a new wardrobe?

seriously.. give up.  I'm all over this.  i even built in a "tire slip"
routine to check to make sure I'm on the hill.

I've also discovered that if you want to post an anti-x time go right a
head....  in this game it wont matter.  some people will wait, others
feel getting to the top first is good.

"da climber(tm) "   is capable of handling all tactics.

Chris

Why do solar calculators have an off button?