 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6693
Re: I got this NAILED
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 18:05:19 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:

I called the library and they are happy to have us.  they do not have
stanchions, and we do not have access to Iain's.

- I no longer have a car large enough to accomidate stanchions (that, and a
1 kW sub in the trunk that leaves room for a 24-pack of toilet paper and
some ice cream only - the necessities)

- I would welcome someone to come to Ventax tonight, tomorrow, or Friday to
come pick them up, and have a mini plant-tour... but sadly, I am leaving
early today, tomorrow afternoon I'll be at an industry show in Toronto, and
Friday I'm leaving straight from work for Windsor.  :(

I could have brought them and dropped them off tomorrow to someone's house
before or after the show, if they'd fit in my car.  But they won't.

Sorry for letting you guys down... :(

In a somewhat related note, if we ever wanted to host a robot event here,
I'm sure it would be no problem.  Although it would have to be a no general
public kinda deal.  Just throwing out ideas for an alternate venue...

    Iain