 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6688
Re: ready or not.... your OUT!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 15:02:51 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:
Bruce Sheridan wrote:

This is not what our group is about, never has been.  In my opinion, we've
taken a step in the wrong direction.

SO, lets all calmly do what we always do for this game.  we will show up and
we will play and we will have fun.

I have a couple things to say, here.  First of all, I'd suggest the main
goal of this whole thing is for everyone to have fun.  Right?  And fun is
catchy.

It seems to me if we're having fun, the audience will have fun.  And they
also add to the event...  "hey mister..."

The talk about scoring is just an attempt to make things go as smooth as
possible on the day of the event.  At all the events I've been to (ok, just
one) there was a great deal of time spent talking about scoring, who goes
next, and all that stuff.

If you guys trust me, I will take care of the scoring (with a little help)
and we can just play with LEGOs.

if steve has software that better keeps score... GREAT
if calum feels we should better be ready to go every match.... we'll !!T R Y!!

I made changes to the program last night, so it will work just fine.
However, it's not easy to skip matches and come back to them later.  That
just means you have to be ready by gametime on Saturday.  You have 72 hours
to get your robot working...

Anyone need inspired?

GO...  BUILD...

Saturday, we play!