 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6687
Re: ready or not.... your OUT!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 13:46:32 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:

<snip>

The Library is not dumb.  they are not going to PACK the room with more kids
than it can legally hold.... I've already made a request for stanchions to
keep kids at bay.

Bruce if you do what you ALWAYS do, you will be just fine.  Arrive early to
ensure you get some table space... as always we can not guarantee security of
your stuff.  bring locks for your stuff.... try to keep your stuff to a small
space, space might be at a premium.

have fun!

Chris
Why do solar calculators have an off button?

Now this type of leadership is inspiring...

Nicely said Chris.

I always figured that Calum was more the diplomat... ;)

Anyway, I'm going to start a 'bot tonight, and see how far I get.  If it's
completely technicolour, it's because I didn't want to take apart LOR.

If it's black, LOR is dead.

Dave K