 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6635
Re: rtl14 Ideas
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 2003 18:18:10 GMT

I was thinking about that new Technic
monkey, what would happen if you put two of them against each other.  What
if there was an objective in the middle that you had to stop pick it up?

That's hard.  But yeah it could be something like that.  Race to the centre,
pick it up, go back to start.  That's not too bad actually.  I'd rather see
a competition for once that focuses on speed rather than mechanical
complexity (ie, the drag racing that still hasn't happened) for once.  This
would be a nice comprimise.  An innovative playing feild if you will - a
tightrope above the ground.

I did too.  I loved those Nova or SciAm Frontiers episodes about young minds
at the MIT 6.270 competitions...made me want to go to MIT.

I always wanted to go to MIT just because of those too!

Then I saw you needed like 98% in everything.  Stupid jerks.  School sucks
anyway.

A minifigure is something everyone has and it's somewhat cute.  Sure.  But I
think climbing up a string is hard!

I think it's a lot easier than other concepts you have come up with that you
say are easy that I think are very hard!

    Iain