 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6568
  Re: My robot was the most fun

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes: <snip> (...) Did I mention that we bought PMCL? At least *some* of PMCL, like their transit offices in Etobicoke, Midland and somewhere else... Then we divvied their school bus runs to Laidlaw Ed (...) (22 years ago, 24-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: My robot was the most fun

(...) no while I was explaining to you the idea of how to ration your buttered bread to better "sop" up the gravy of the main mean, you did NOT mention the acquisition of PMCL. Congrats. (...) WOW, will you re-brand all the other school bus's and (...) (22 years ago, 24-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: My robot was the most fun

(...) Oooohhh... gravy sopped bread... Gaagghghghghhhh (Homer Simpson drool) Well, it was like 2-3 years ago, they're just getting around to changing the name on the busses. (...) Here's the interesting bit--Laidlaw Waste was sold off like 6-8 years (...) (22 years ago, 24-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  this Gord guy

Thanks Dave. I was going to have a lot of fun, earning all about your craft, and the ways in which you deal with fools. -- but you pointed me to a funny Gord page. i don't think i would last very long at your job. not that I could not solve those (...) (22 years ago, 24-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: this Gord guy

(...) The Gord is good. The Gord knows how to handle the foolish and the unwise. (...) Eh, they pay me well. I shut up and never say, "Oh you foolish beings--why do you task me so!" It makes a good 'headspace' for dealing with other avenues of my (...) (22 years ago, 24-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: this Gord guy

(...) Dave, dave, dave! (shakes head) what have you done to me. after spending a LOT of time reading up on this gord guy, I have felt a rekindling of my disdain for stupid humans. an there are a LOT of them. Talk about coincidence. after reading (...) (22 years ago, 24-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: this Gord guy

(...) I always like The Gord--in moments of ultimate frustration at my job, I just click on any one of thsoe stories and I'm good to go for another few rounds... (...) So we put Compaq ML350 servers in all our big branches--dual processors, hot swap (...) (22 years ago, 24-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: this Gord guy

dave, again, you show more restraint then I would (...) its at the point that they ask about the e-mail "jokes" that I would start throwing things. ".. you want your J O K E S funny guy!!! I'll show you something funny.. then I'd proceed to kick the (...) (22 years ago, 24-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: this Gord guy

(...) Can you get it in widowed, crippled, no-dental-plan, mother-of-seven grain? Iain (22 years ago, 24-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)