 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6544
Re: It's the terror of knowing what this world is about
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 20 Feb 2003 19:20:14 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:

Ugh.  I might just show up with a robot that i know will get torn to bits.....

any idea why we are all going through the Blah's??

First Iain, Dave..... and sometimes, me.

do we need more interesting games?  are we having TOO many things?  should we just
retire  and just go buy star wars sets and make OEM models.

(shudder)

i think we all need more fiber in our diets.

All I need is some Jump2 and Revolution in mine.  And some hot dates.

Hot dates rock.

    Iain