 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6484
  Re: HI Guys!!

(...) Hey Jeff, Get home quick! Chris is running rampant saying "technic rulz! train is dead!!" while the rest of us are trying to figure out how to get him committed. Trains! (still kick yer heinie in the next 'bot competition, Chris!!) ;) Dave K (...) (22 years ago, 13-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: HI Guys!!

(...) Dave: do you think there is a chance that the lugnet community would think we are NOT the friendliest place on the net; and that by actually having to point out the smile's people might construed that as sarcasm and in fact we really do not (...) (22 years ago, 13-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: HI Guys!!

(...) K, listen up everyone-- We, the folks at rtlToronto, are a great bunch of people who are fans of the brick. We are a group of LEGO enthusasts from the Greater Toronto and Southern Ontario area who like hanging out and talking about our chosen (...) (22 years ago, 13-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: HI Guys!!

Dave, I could not have said it better myself. thanks. Chris Why do solar calculators have an off button? NOW, go and pretend to build a robot that you claim can win. (22 years ago, 13-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: HI Guys!!

(...) Last night I had a dream that I was loading a washing machine with clothes. The drum, though, was the drum out of a dryer (vertically mounted of course), but instead of three paddles, it had 6. When I turned it on, I wasn't sure if I should (...) (22 years ago, 13-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: HI Guys!!

(...) See?? We're cool froods! Iain being one of the coolest guys I know. My dream involved penguins... But, as Hammy Hampster used to say, "that's a story for another time..." Dave K (22 years ago, 13-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: HI Guys!!

"David Koudys" <dkoudys@redeemer.on.ca> wrote in message news:HA9Lrz.HEH@lugnet.com... (...) Only if by "coolest" you mean "biggest loser ever" (...) No come on!! Share! :) At Ventax we have a dog named Peaches. She is very fat. Peaches eats a (...) (22 years ago, 13-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)