 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6405
  Re: smash up derby

(...) cute.... but I've seen little in the way of robots from you these last few games.... so unless your going to put your Geoffrey dollars where you mouth is..... -- Chris Why do solar calculators have an off button? (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: smash up derby

(...) I think you've got the wrong idea. I'm not saying _I_ will build something that destroys Lego, but I don't want anyone thinking this will be something like other LUGs where people HAVE TO WASH THEIR HANDS AFTER EATING BEFORE TOUCHING A MOC. (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: smash up derby

(...) I appreciate Calum's efforts to be clear about what could happen in this event. This is why I won't be participating. However I will come to watch the carnage. :-) Derek p.s. If Calum will let me use my 1945 Bugatti, then I'd enter the (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: smash up derby

(...) OK, so were on the same page..... its not gonna be a deliberately break your $100 receiver brick... BUT if you have a design that will allow for a broken beam or plate.. then that MIGHT happen. either way I'm still in. I'm a big boy now.. I (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)